£49 per Pod, per night from Sunday – Friday
£59 per Pod, per night on Saturdays (apart from Saturdays in June, July & August - £65)
£59 per Pod, per night during Summer Holiday dates (19th July - 3rd September)
Above rates based on 2 adults sharing.
Children £5 per child, per night. Infants 2 and under go free.
Dogs £5 per dog, per night.
All bookings include;
- Access to the Beautiful 30 acre site & fishing lake
- Your Camping Pod with 2 Beds/ Mattresses and a lantern
- Free Teas
- Free Coffees
- Free Hot Chocolates
- Free Hot Water Bottle hire
- A Firepit outside your Pod
- A Free Fly-Fishing Ticket
- In the Facilities Lodge - Free to use Cups, Glasses, Plates, Cutlery. A Microwave, Toaster & Kettle. Washing up liquid & cloths. Board games.
- A Mini Play-Pod with Outdoor Games
- All camping pods are the same size and are suitable for up to 2 adults (max), OR up to 2 adults and 2 children.
- 2 beds and mattresses are provided, just bring your own bedding and additional airbeds / roll mats /cots if you’re bringing children.
- Check in is from 2pm – 8.30pm (if you’re going to be later than this please contact us)
- Check out is 11am on your day of departure
- As the Pods are part of our Fishery - you're entitled to free fishing when you book a Pod. You just need your own fly fishing equiptment and a license. We offer Fly fishing only, not coarse fishing.
Cancellation Policy for direct website bookings: 30 day notice or more = 90% refunded. 14 - 29 days notice = 50% refunded. 13 days or less notice given = 0% refunded. You can amend your date subject to a £10 admin fee where 14 days or more notice is given.
VOUCHERS - If you have a gift voucher (e.g. Red letter days, Virgin, etc) please note they cannot be redeemed online via the booking system.
You must email us with; the voucher code, as well as the date(s) and a contact mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the dates you've requested are available - we'll email you back with your confirmation.
Open from: Mid-February until Mid-December.
We don't accept any group bookings for the whole site.
We don't accept group bookings of more than 6 adults maximum (or 3 Pods).
We don't accept stags, hen's, single sex groups, or any groups looking for a 'party' style holiday.
We're a family orientated site and don't accept heavy drinking / music / noise that may disturb others under any circumstance.
We have a 9.30pm noise cut off time and an 11pm curfew for sitting outside the Pod area. This ensures everybody gets a good nights sleep.
Tents / campervans / caravans
We are Pods only. We do not accept tents, campervans or caravans.