As per the government advice, we have to temporarily close the Camping Site & Fishery.
The current advice is that we may be able to open the Camping Pods from July - although this hasn't been confirmed just yet.
All bookings during April, May & June don't need to do anything immediatly - your booking will not be lost - simply moved to a future date when we we are open again.
Our Fishing lake is currently closed - although this could opened within the next few weeks.
All Enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Well... Alex & the team.
new - gift vouchers available - click here
All bookings include;
- Your Camping Pod with 2 Beds/ Mattresses & a battery light. Just bring airbeds for children.
- Free Teas
- Free Coffees
- Free Hot Chocolates
- A Firepit outside your Pod
- In the Facilities Lodge - Free to use Cups, Glasses, Plates, Cutlery. A Microwave, Toaster & Kettle. Washing up liquid & cloths.
- A Mini Play-Pod with Outdoor Games
£51 per Pod, per night from Sunday – Thursday
£61 per Pod, per night on Fridays & Saturdays (apart from Saturdays in June, July & August - £67)
£61 per Pod, per night during School Holiday dates:
April 3rd - 18th
May 22nd - 31st
July 17th - August 31st
October 23rd - 31st
Above rates based on 2 adults sharing.
Children £5 per child, per night. Infants 2 and under go free.
Dogs £5 per dog, per night.
Bank Holiday Weekends - 2 Night Minimum Stay if arriving on Friday or Saturday.
- All camping pods are the same size and are suitable for up to 2 adults (max), OR up to 2 adults and 2 children.
- 2 beds and mattresses are provided, just bring your own bedding and additional airbeds / roll mats /cots if you’re bringing children.
- Check in is from 2pm – 8.30pm (if you’re going to be later than this please contact us)
- Check out is 11am on your day of departure
Cancellation Policy for direct website bookings: 30 day notice or more = 90% refunded. 14 - 29 days notice = 50% refunded. 13 days or less notice given = 0% refunded. You can amend your date subject to a £10 admin fee where 14 days or more notice is given.
VOUCHERS - If you have a gift voucher please note they cannot be redeemed online via the booking system.
You must email us with; the voucher code, as well as the date(s) and a contact mobile number to email@example.com
If the dates you've requested are available - we'll email back with your confirmation.
Open from: Mid-February until Mid-December.
We don't accept any group bookings for the whole site.
We don't accept group bookings of more than 6 adults maximum (or 3 Pods).
We don't accept stags, hen's, single sex groups, or any groups looking for a 'party' style holiday.
We're a family orientated site and don't accept heavy drinking / music / noise that may disturb others under any circumstance.
We have a 9.30pm noise cut off time and an 11pm curfew for sitting outside the Pod area. This ensures everybody gets a good nights sleep.
Tents / campervans / caravans
We are currently Pods only. We do not accept tents, campervans or caravans.