£47 per pod, per night from Sunday – Friday.
£57 per pod, per night on all Saturdays and during Summer holidays:
Bank Holidays are subject to a 2 night minimum stay (either Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun)
*Above rates based on 2 adults sharing. Children £3 per child, per night. Infants 3 and under go free.
- All camping pods are the same size and are suitable for up to 2 adults (max), OR up to 2 adults and 2 children (or 3 small children if they can fit on a double airbed - this is a squeeze and it is advisable to book 2 Pods instead).
- 2 beds and mattresses are provided, just bring your own bedding and additional airbeds / roll mats /cots if you’re bringing children.
- Check in is from 2pm – 8.30pm (if you’re going to be later than this please contact us)
- Check out is 11am on your day of departure
- Above rates based on 2 sharing. Each additional occupant: £3.00 per child, per night
- Pet Friendly – £5 per pet, per night surcharge - must be kept on leads and be well behaved
- As the Pods are part of our Fishery - you're entitled to free fishing when you book a Pod. You just need your own fly fishing equiptment and a license. We offer Fly fishing only, not coarse fishing.
VOUCHERS - If you have a voucher (e.g. Red letter days, Virgin, etc) please note they cannot be redeemed online via the booking system.
You must email us with; the voucher number / code, as well as the date(s) and a contact mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the dates you've requested are available - we'll email you back with your confirmation.
Open from: Feb 2017 until November 2017.
We don't accept group bookings for the whole site.
We don't accept group bookings of more than 2 or 3 Pods maximum.
We don't accept stags, hen's or single sex groups.
We don't accept heavy drinking / music / noise that may disturb others under any circumstance.
We have a 10.30pm noise cut off which is enforced.
Tents / campervans / caravans
We are Pods only. We do not accept tents, campervans or caravans.