£49 per pod, per night from Sunday – Friday outside of Summer Holidays.
£59 per pod, per night on Saturdays from Feb - May, and Sept - Dec.
£59 per pod Summer Holiday dates (18th July - 4th Sept) exc Saturdays.
£65 per pod all Saturdays in June, July & August
Bank Holidays are subject to a 2 night minimum stay starting on either the Fri or Sat.
August Bank Holiday 3 night minimum starting on the Friday only.
*Above rates based on 2 adults sharing. Children £5 per child, per night. Infants 2 and under go free. Dogs £5 per dog, per night.
- All camping pods are the same size and are suitable for up to 2 adults (max), OR up to 2 adults and 2 children (or 3 small children if they can fit on a double airbed - this is a squeeze and it is advisable to book 2 Pods instead).
- 2 beds and mattresses are provided, just bring your own bedding and additional airbeds / roll mats /cots if you’re bringing children.
- Check in is from 2pm – 8.30pm (if you’re going to be later than this please contact us)
- Check out is 11am on your day of departure
- As the Pods are part of our Fishery - you're entitled to free fishing when you book a Pod. You just need your own fly fishing equiptment and a license. We offer Fly fishing only, not coarse fishing. We don't hire equiptment.
Cancellation Policy for direct website bookings: 30 day notice or more = 90% refunded. 14 - 29 days notice = 50% refunded. 13 days or less notice given = 0% refunded. You can amend your date subject to a £10 admin fee where 14 days or more notice is given.
VOUCHERS - If you have a gift voucher (e.g. Red letter days, Virgin, etc) please note they cannot be redeemed online via the booking system.
You must email us with; the voucher number / code, as well as the date(s) and a contact mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the dates you've requested are available - we'll email you back with your confirmation.
Open from: Mid Feb 2018 until December 2018.
We don't accept any group bookings for the whole site.
We don't accept group bookings of more than 6 adults maximum (or 3 Pods).
We don't accept stags, hen's, single sex groups, or any groups looking for a drinking style holiday.
We're a family orientated site and don't accept heavy drinking / music / noise that may disturb others under any circumstance.
We have a 10.30pm noise cut off.
Tents / campervans / caravans
We are Pods only. We do not accept tents, campervans or caravans.