Stanley Villa Farm Fishing & Camping
PR4 3HN (Postcode will NOT take you to our doorstep with most Sat Navs - please read the directions below - or use Google Maps)
Telephone: 01253 804588
M6, Junction 32 (Blackpool Turnoff) – turn onto the M55 signposted Blackpool.
M55, Junction 3 (Kirkham Turnoff) – turn right at the roundabout onto the A585 heading for Fleetwood.
In half a mile there is an Indian Restaurant called the Ashiana then a speed camera on your left, take the next left after the speed camera turning down Greenhalgh Lane (before you reach the Shell Garage & Starbucks).
Go down Greenhalgh Lane until you reach a ‘T’-Junction (approximately 1 mile). TURN RIGHT (Sat navs will try to take you left here so beware) and then take the second left into the site entrance.
For further information & directions please use Google Maps.
Not Driving: The nearest train station is 'Kirkham & Wesham'. It's around a 10min taxi ride from our site. The local taxi firm is Kirkham Taxis, they can be contacted on 01772 683003.
Bus Service to Blackpool: The nearest bus stop is on the main A585 which is around a 25min walk from the site. The bus takes around 45mins so we'd usually recommend a taxi (15mins).
Websites we're listed on
We're proud to be listed on the following websites:
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS 2018
This policy and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) are designed to protect individual’s information. The GDPR is in force from 25th May 2018.
- We will collect information such as your name and contact details. This will be used for:
- Electronic delivery of emails, newsletters and any other internally generated information relating to news/events/services that we offer.
- To meet our legal and regulatory obligations
- Website usage information is collected using cookies.
- With the exception of any external organisations listed below we will not sell or share any personally identifiable information collected by us to any third party:
- HM Revenue & Customs (as required by Law)
- We would like to send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us: email@example.com
We will retain all given information on the following basis:
- All information required to administer our accounts system are stored on our Microsoft Cloud which is encrypted and backed up. All paper accounting information is routinely destroyed after seven years.
- Our mailing data base is stored via Infusionsoft. www.infusionsoft.com
- You may unsubscribe and/or have your details deleted at any time.
- All other contact details and information will be retained indefinitely either on a local hard drive or in paper form stored in locked filing cabinets.
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use to the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
4. We have to abide by the law of the land and if information is legitimately requested by the Government or one of their agencies we will comply with any such request.
5. You may at any time review or update any personally identifiable information we hold. In the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will take any reasonable steps to confirm your identity before any such changes are made.
7. Stanley Villa Farm Fishing & Camping reserves the right to alter, without notice, this policy if either required to under law or to improve services and benefits to our customers. The current policy will always remain available on our website: www.campingbugs.co.uk
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data: ico.org.uk